- Real estate professionals who don’t know how to use their calculators and can’t figure (or at least look up) a mortgage payment on the fly.
- Real estate professionals who don’t know how to measure and calculate square footage (at least good enough to tell if the tax records are inaccurate).
- Real estate professionals who can fill in the blanks of their State approved purchase agreement but can’t walk through it with a buyer or seller providing an explanation for each boilerplate paragraph.
- Real estate professionals who stop at ‘No,’ when trying to get a deal closed or financed. The answer to ‘No’ is always the same: ‘What do we need to do/add/change/find to make it work?’ and ‘What can I do turn this around?’
- Real estate professionals who can’t do basic financial pre-qualification of a buyer. (Though important, this is not a substitute for an in-depth discussion with a lender).
- Real estate professionals who can’t accurately (within a reasonable tolerance) calculate seller net proceeds and buyers’ funds needed to close quickly and on a legal pad if necessary.
- Real estate professionals who are afraid of the Internet . . . or even uncomfortable with it.
- Real estate professionals who can’t clearly explain, in five minutes or less, how they and their company are different and better for buyers and sellers.
- Real estate professionals who don’t spend money on marketing.
- Real estate professionals who expect the MLS to sell all of their listings.
- Real estate professionals who don’t constantly question why things are the way they are and how they could be better for the buying and selling public.
I am proud to tell you that the team at Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties is up to each one of these challenges and much more! If you are wanting to buy or sell, there is nobody better to help you through the process.
Help-U-Sell Honolulu Properties is a full service real estate company that provides exceptional service while charging less than ordinary Realtors. We’ve been successfully helping buyers and sellers all over Oahu for more than 12 years and we’d be delighted to help you achieve your housing dreams. Contact us at (808) 593-8811, or visit our website.